These terms and conditions of the Policy (the “Policy”) of LaRocco’s Leap, expressly declare and outline the rules and regulations upon which the LaRocco’s Leap Website handles your privacy / data collected from you. The Policy is a conditions precedent for the use of the Website. By accessing / using / recommending / signing up / referring to someone / opening a link to the Website, we assume you accept the terms and conditions of Policy, and you declare that you expressly accept the terms and conditions of the Policy without any force and coercion. You are hereby warned and made clear that without any kind of ambiguity that if you do not accept these terms and conditions of Policy you may not proceed further. You are also being made aware that if you sign up / move forward / access / recommend to someone without accepting the terms and conditions, you shall keep LaRocco’s Leap, the Website, its owners / affiliates / employees and all person affiliated with the Website, harmless and you waive off all your rights to sue the Website its owners and all affiliates. Do not continue to use LaRocco’s Leap if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions of the Policy stated on this page.
- Service means the [https://www.laroccosleap.com] website operated by LaRocco’s Leap.
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
1. We respect your privacy
LaRocco’s Leap respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and Website users. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), GDPR, CCPA and all other privacy laws and laws that protects privacy of people of all over the world. This Policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal.
"Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about.
2. Collection of personal information
LaRocco’s Leap will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our Website, provide to us directly or give to us in other
Personal Data. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
3. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
5. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
6. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email to: email@example.com
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
7. Your Op-out and other rights
You can stop all collection of information by the Website easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.