These Terms and Conditions are for LaRocco's Leap, accessible at www.laroccosleap.com (the “Website”)
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) of LaRocco’s Leap, expressly declare and outline the rules and regulations upon which the LaRocco’s Leap is being governed, your obligations and how LaRocco’s Leap handles your privacy / data collected from you. The Terms are a conditions precedent for the use of the Website. By accessing / using / recommending / signing up / referring to someone / opening a link to the Website, we assume you accept the Terms, and you declare that you expressly accept the terms and conditions of the Terms without any force and coercion. If you do not accept these Terms you may not proceed further. You are also being made aware that if you sign up / move forward / access / recommend to someone without accepting the Terms, you shall keep LaRocco’s Leap, the Website, its owners / affiliates / employees and all person affiliated with the Website, harmless and you waive off all your rights to sue the Website its owners and all affiliates. Do not continue to use LaRocco’s Leap if you do not agree to take all of the Terms stated on this page.
1. About the Website
- Welcome to LaRocco’s Leaplaroccosleap.com (the 'Website').
- The Website is operated by LaRocco’s Leap. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by LaRocco’s Leap. Please read these Terms By using, browsing, and / or reading the Website, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- LaRocco’s Leap reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When LaRocco’s Leap updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with notice of updates to the Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Your obligations
- You agree to comply with the following:
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by :
- the Terms; and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and / or email Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services.
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify LaRocco’s Leap of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware.
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable, and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of LaRocco’s Leap providing the Services;
- You declare that anything that is against the law is not permissible and make yourself bound by your act and make responsible for the outcomes of the acts that are against the law.
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of LaRocco’s Leap.
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and / or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by LaRocco’s Leap for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of LaRocco’s Leap are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes and are reserved by LaRocco’s Leap or its conditions.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by LaRocco’s Leap, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty- free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms.
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device's cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- LaRocco’s Leap does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by LaRocco’s Leap.
- LaRocco’s Leap retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Website and all related Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design, or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trademark, or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
4. Confidential Information
You hereby declare that any confidential information related to anyone that is acquired during the course of the use of this Website, shall be kept to yourself and shall not be made public in any manner. You shall not make public any conversation, pictures, and videos of any one that were disclosed to you without the written consent of the person. Any claim arising out the dispute regarding the confidential information shall be the responsibility of the users and the website and LaRocco’s Leap shall be placed unharmed and no action can be taken against LaRocco’s Leap.
6. General Disclaimer
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- LaRocco’s Leap will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
7. Limitation of liability
- LaRocco’s Leap' total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that LaRocco’s Leap, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- You agree to indemnify LaRocco’s Leap, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss, and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content.
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
9. Governing Law
- The Terms are governed by the laws of Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules.
- The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed, and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force
11. Contact us
In case you have any kind of query or question regarding the Terms and Conditions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org